Are you reaching your target audience?
Maybe you need help with a single aspect of marketing and communications, such as:
- running a PR campaign
- incorporating content marketing
- taking your first steps into the world of social media
- producing an internal magazine or newsletter
Based in Cranbrook, Kent, and founded by Steve and Tally Rix as a way of consolidating their diverse range of skills under one roof, Coffee Shop Media has grown into a fully integrated content marketing agency offering a wide range of communications services to businesses of all sizes and is well equipped to assist with any of the above.
- Public relations, generating the widest possible media coverage via print and digital outlets in a wide variety of sectors
- Printed communications, writing, designing and publishing corporate and consumer magazines, brochures and catalogues
- Content marketing, reaching target audiences with engaging content through multiple channels including digital and print media
- Brand development through a consultative process of defining and creating a brand message and logo design
The full package
- Web design – responsive, SEO-friendly, social media-integrated, customer-updateable sites with e-commerce if required.
- Graphic design – full range of design services providing logos, website graphics, ad design, promotional material, stationery etc.
And the name?
It’s quite simple really. The name Coffee Shop Media came about following a number of years working as freelancers, with many a day spent in front of our laptops in local cafés which became our second homes. Oh, and we love coffee!